- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes after peeling them, and dice the feta cheese.
- Add the coconut oil in a nonstick pan and let it get hot; add the onions and cook until they turn golden brown.
- Then add in the frying pan the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft and the liquid evaporates.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the egg whites with the whole eggs,and add some salt, pepper and oregano.
- Then, add them in the pan together with feta cheese and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Finally, remove from heat when the eggs start to set, preferably with some of the liquid.
- 6 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 g Feta cheese Light
- Salt, pepper, oregano
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlex Menu!