- In a pot add some olive oil and the spring onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add the squids cut in rings and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Then add the tomato, finely chopped, and the water.
- Cover the pot and allow to boil for 25-35 minutes over low to medium heat.
- Then add the spinach and allow to cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, add the salt and pepper, olive oil and the lemon juice and remove from heat.
- 4 squids, whole
- 4 spring onions
- 500 g spinach
- 1 ripe tomato
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 4 table spoon olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of water
* The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlex Menu!