- In a baking pan covered with baking paper add the pieces of the pumpkin, the carrots and sprinkle some olive oil or coconut oil. Cover with foil and bake in pre-heated oven for 1 hour until all the ingredients are soft. Remove the foil during the last 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool; then peel the pumpkin.
- In a pan or non-stick pan sauté the onions using some of the olive oil for 2-3 minutes, add the potato, peeled and cut in cubes, the garlic, finely chopped, and the baked carrots and sauté for another minute.
- Add the pumpkin, coriander, carry, salt and pepper and then add the water or the vegetable bouillon cube in warm water to avoid reducing the temperature. When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Puree the ingredients using an immersion blender or multi food processor. Add some more of the herbs or some salt and pepper without removing from the low heat. Add the rest of the olive oil or coconut oil and serve.
- 600 g pumpkin cut in large chunks
- 1 carrot peeled and cut in large pieces
- 1 small potato
- 1clove of garlic, 1 small onion
- 750 ml water or vegetable bouillon cube
- Salt, pepper, coriander, curry
- 2 table spoons olive oil or coconut oil
* You can also use ready cooked pumpkin.
For serving, you may use 1 tablespoon strained yoghurt and a little bit of parsley.
* The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlexMenu!