- Wash the pork tenderloin and allow to dry well; then slice it. Put some baking paper on a baking tray and place the sliced meat. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme and bake in pre-heated oven at 220 for 70 minutes. When the meat is ready on one side turn around and wait for it to bake.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then slice them thinly horizontally. In another baking pan where you have placed baking paper place the round sliced potatoes and bake in a pre-heat oven at 220 for 50 minutes; do not forget to turn them to bake the other side.
- When ready, serve on a dish and garnish with the sauce.
- 400 g pork tenderloin
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4ALLNUTRITION SAUCE BBQ 350 ml
* The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlexMenu!