- Prepare the strawberry jelly according to the preparation instructions, pour in a shallow tray and place in the fridge to cool.
- In a glass with lukewarm water, pour the 2 sachets of banana jelly and the banana-flavored Instick and stir well to dissolve.
- Mix it with the yoghurt and place it in the freeze to cool.
- In a tray, we add the strawberry jelly in pieces and we pour on top the yoghurt mixture, then we refrigerate it until set.
- When set, turn it over on a plate, cut and serve.
- Keep refrigerated.
- 2 sachets strawberry jelly
- 2 sachets banana jelly
- 1 Instick with banana flavor
- 500 g strained yoghurt, 2%
* The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlex Menu!