- Wash the strawberries well and remove the leaves.
- Chill the strawberries in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours, until frozen and solid.
- Remove from the freezer and add almond milk and the sweetener. The milk that will be added should be enough to blend the mixture, keeping it thick (10 mL milk/100 gr strawberries).
- Blend the mixture using a multi food processor or hand blender to fully homogenize it, with no strawberry pieces.
- We place the mixture in a bowl and if we want, we add 4ALLNUTRITION CHOCO-CARAMEL SYRUP or 4ALLNUTRITION STRAWBERRY SYRUP for extra taste.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amount of fruit in the recipe is adjusted according to your Myflex Menu!