- Boil the pasta following the instructions on the packaging.
- Add the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion. Add the small chunks of chicken and cook on all sides until golden brown and cooked.
- Crush the garlic and place in a bowl with all other ingredients for the sauce. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and pasta in the sauce and mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve with some drops of truffle oil and fresh pepper.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of pasta, chicken, olive oil and yoghurt are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu! Then, you can adjust accordingly the other ingredients of the recipe.
- 50 gr whole grain Fusilli
- 100 gr chicken
- 50 gr onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A few drops of truffle oil
For the sauce:
- 50 gr yogurt 2% strained
- 40 gr mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Chili flakes