- In a bowl mix thoroughly all the ingredients, apart from the fresh basil and cheese.
- Place baking paper on a baking pan and add the mixture.
- Bake at 180 °C for 15’ to get a solid mixture.
- Remove from the oven. Add the cheese and bake for another 3’-4’ until it melts.
- Serve with fresh basil. You can also add lemon and serve with 1.5% fat yoghurt.
- 400 g boiled chickpeas, strained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g sweet red peppers, sliced
- 5 sundried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Chili flakes (Bukovo)
- Black pepper
- 1 slice Trikalino Light 10% cheese
- Fresh basil
* The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of chickpeas, vegetables, olive oil and cheese are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu! Then, you can adjust accordingly the other ingredients of the recipe.