- Cut the potatoes into thin strips and wash them. Strain and dry well.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with the salt.
- Place the potatoes in the fryer basket and cook at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Open the fryer and mix them. Cook for another 8’-10’ until the potatoes are golden and crunchy.
- Remove from the fryer and serve.
- 250 g potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or coconut oil
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The grams of potatoes and the amount of oil are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu!