- Mix thoroughly using the multi food processor the tomato, pepper, onion and garlic.
- Soak and drain the bread well, then add it in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients in the bowl and mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined.
- Shape the burgers and place them on a non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes on each side until a crust is formed.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for about 15-20 minutes.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of minced meat and olive oil are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu! Then, you can adjust accordingly the other ingredients of the recipe.
- 400 gr chicken minced meat
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ a tomato
- ½ a pepper
- 2 slices toast bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- paprika, a pinch of cinnamon, salt, pepper