- In a bowl mix the yoghurt and the olive oil with light mayonnaise and mustard, pepper, salt, cumin, and garlic as desired.
- Place the pie on baking paper in the oven or grill pan or grill for 5-10 minutes, to make it soft. We can grill the pie for as long as we like, but don’t over-grill it because it won’t be solid to wrap it up.
- In the meantime, chop the chicken and add salt and pepper. Bake it in a non-stick frying pan for a few minutes, until it becomes golden brown and it is fully cooked inside.
- Place the chicken in the pie, as well as the sauce that was made using your preferred vegetables. Add some paprika and wrap-it up.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The pie and the amount of chicken, yoghurt and olive oil are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu! Then, you can adjust accordingly the other ingredients of the recipe.
- 1 round pie for skewers
- 100 gr Chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- Garlic powder or fresh grated garlic
- Chopped vegetables of our choice (e.g. tomato, onion, lettuce, cabbage, baked mushrooms, etc.)