- Place in the multi food processor all the ingredients for the pizza base and mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined.
- Put some baking paper on a round baking tray and shape the mixture like a pizza base.
- Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes until it gets a golden color.
- Remove from the oven, add the tomato sauce and all other toppings.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheeses have melted.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fat and fruit in each recipe will be adjusted according to your Myflex Menu!
Ingredients for the pizza base:
- 300 gr boiled potatoes
- 20 gr very low-fat cheese (e.g. Zemitha)
- 1 egg
- 50 gr tomato sauce
- 90 gr grilled chicken
- 60 gr very low-fat cheese (e.g. Zemitha)
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 slices low-fat cheese (e.g. Arla 5%)