- Place the pita bread in a baking pan and put it in the oven for a few minutes, until mildly baked.
- Prepare the pizza toppings: cut the chicken in small pieces or slice it, cut the bell pepper into rings and the cheese in pieces.
- Spread the tomato on the pita bread, and add the chicken, the desired amount of calorie-free 4ALLNUTRITION BBQ SAUCE 350ML, the bell pepper rings, pepper and finally cheese.
- Bake at 180 °C for 3’-4’ until the cheese has melted.
- 150 gr grilled or boiled chicken breast fillet
- 1 Greek pitta bread for souvlaki (~60 gr)
- 40 gr tomato sauce
- 1 slice Trikalino Light 10%cheese
- ½ a bell pepper
- Calorie-free 4ALLNUTRITION BBQ SAUCE 350ML
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of pita bread, chicken, cheese and bell pepper are adjusted according to your Myflex Menu!