- Mix together in a multi food processor all the ingredients, keep half of the banana.
- Put baking paper on acake panand add the mixture.
- Add in the multi food processor the rest of the banana (or another fruit you like) and mix a bit to make a nice puree with small pieces of fruit. Add the banana puree and the walnuts to your mixture.
- Bake at 200 °C for 35’, preferably set to fan.
- Remove the brioche-cake from the oven, wait at least for 1 hour and you can enjoy it.
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amount of egg whites is adjusted according to your MyFlex Menu! Then, you can adjust accordingly the other ingredients of the recipe.
- 6 egg whites
- 1 yolk
- 30gr. Quaker oats
- 2.5gr. INSTICK Sugar Free Instant Drink with Hazelnut Flavor
- 1 banana (or 2-3 strawberries or another fruit you like)
- 15gr. grated walnuts
- orange or lemon peel
- 1 shot orange juice (optional)