- Freeze the banana cut in chunks in the freezer.
- Add the banana chunks, almond milk, cocoa, and tahini in a blender;mix until you have a smooth mixture and pour it in a glass or bowl.
- Place the chocolate in the microwave oven for a few seconds until it melts.
- Pour the melted chocolate over your smoothie.
- Place the glass or bowl with your smoothie in the freezer and wait for the chocolate to freeze.
- When the chocolate is frozen, you can serve it.
- 1 frozen banana
- 200 g sugar-free almond milk
- ½ tablespoon cocoa
- 30 g tahini
- 20 g melted chocolate
*The grams listed in the recipe are indicative. The amounts of the ingredients are adjusted according to your MyFlex Menu!